BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 12, 2009

Horace Gets Married

a story by CAITLYN
Horace met another horse named Sally and he said "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest horse of all?" And then the mirror replied "SALLY! Sally is the fairest horse of all!" Horace screamed "HURRAY! HURRAY!" For he was in love with Sally. But she did not know. But then the next day Horace told her that he loved her with all his horsie heart. Sally looked at Horace and said "BLECH! You are so gross! Look at your hair, it's all muddy. You are a work horse and I am a princess horse. I could never, ever love someone like you." And she turned her bottom at him and walked away. Horace galloped off after her and said "My hair is not muddy and I am a prince horse! And you are a princess horse. Let us be married!" And they did. And they lived happily ever after.

1 comments:

melissa mae said...

YAY Caitlyn! I loved it! Especially the bottom part.